Let’s delve into:
- Aluminum extrusions made by Profall
- Fields of application
- Advantages of commercial aluminum
- Profall’s services
Standard, special, and customized commercial aluminum profiles
Profilati Alluminio doesn’t lack variety, this is why you can find all the commercial aluminum profiles that you need.
Aluminum profiles with simple shapes, such as corner extrusions with even and uneven sides, bars (flat, round, square, flat with rounded edges), channel extrusions, double duct profiles, semicircular elements, tubings (square, round and rectangular), T-Tracks, Z bars, and H section profiles.
Aluminum corner extrusion with even sides
Aluminum corner extrusion with uneven sides
Aluminum double duct profiles
Aluminum flat bar
Aluminum flat bars with rounded edges
Aluminum H section
Aluminum rectangular tubing
Aluminum round bar
Aluminum round tubing
Aluminum semicircular elements
Aluminum square bar
Aluminum square tubing
Aluminum U channel extrusions
Aluminum Z bar
These standard commercial aluminum extrusions can be ordered in small batches and are customizable in different sizes – even with very small dimensional tolerances – and surface finishing.
Commercial aluminum profiles with specific design and high technical complexity, such as special U channels, aluminum glazing extrusions, borders with screw attachments, trim profiles, Transition strips with shanks, picture frames, aluminum handles, handrail extrusions, curve profiles, drainers, and water deflectors, corner profiles with special cross-sections.
Aluminum borders with screw attachments
Aluminum curve profiles
Aluminum drainers and water deflectors
Aluminum glazing extrusions
Aluminum picture frames
Aluminum trim profiles for motor vehicles
Corner elements with special cross-sections
Extruded aluminum handles
Transition strips with shanks
As aluminum angle suppliers, our special extrusions too can be ordered in small batches and demanded with different degrees of customization according to surface finishing, sizes, and dimensional tolerances.
Fully customized profiles
These commercial aluminum extrusions are manufactured starting from a specific technical drawing that fully meets all your application requirements. Do you need profiles with unusual shapes or specific surface finishing? Or, are you looking for extrusions with very small dimensional tolerances and hard to find on the market? You can receive anything you want at Profall!
Which commercial aluminum profiles do you need?
Contact us for a free price quote
Fields of application of commercial aluminum extrusions
Aluminum is one of the most used metals today, so much that it finds application in various sectors:
- constructions and architecture
- lighting and LED profiles
- furnishing and technical furnishing – for example, profiles for joinery
- automotive, transports, and nautical
- signage – such as indoor signs for hospitals, offices, and shops
In Profall we supply commercial aluminum extrusions for all these sectors, but also finished products for street furniture – such as the bicycle racks for the bike paths in Doha, Qatar, which we made to a design of a well known British architectural firm.
Advantages of commercial aluminum
According to the piece to manufacture and the field of application, we employ different alloys: 1050 - 1070 - 3003 - 3103 - 3004 - 6060 - 6063 - 6005.
Each alloy is more or less easy to work with and has slightly different properties than the others. Nevertheless, there are some mutual advantages that have ensured commercial aluminum meets a boom of applications:
- it is ductile, thus easily workable and customizable
- it requires low production costs
- it holds good fire resistance
- it is a long-lasting material that requires little or no maintenance
- it has high aesthetic and design qualities
Find out more about our excellence and services: Italian aluminum
Why choose Profall
We are a technical Italian company exporting commercial aluminum extrusions worldwide – our shipping costs do not heavily affect the final cost.
Also, with Profall:
- you can demand small production batches – usually starting from 200 kg minimum.
- you’ll receive feedback on the project feasibility in a short time
- we guarantee time and cost-effective solutions – we start the prototyping and the pre-production two weeks after the receipt of the order
- you’ll receive after-sale technical support wherever you are
- you can ask for all the customization you want for your commercial aluminum extrusions
No matter which sector you work in, with Profall you will rest assured to find the right commercial aluminum profiles.
Contact us for a free price quote