Aluminum Angle Suppliers
At Profall we supply aluminum angles made of different alloys such as 1050, 1070, 3103, 6060, each one with specific characteristics and uses. Our highlight lies in the ability to satisfy the most different needs by making customized extrusions with extremely tiny dimensional tolerances, which are difficult to find on the common aluminum market.
Contents on this page:
- All the aluminum angles we supply
- Our offer as aluminum angle suppliers
- The advantages of choosing aluminum angles
Aluminum angles are aluminum products which are extruded to form an angle, usually at ninety degrees. However, architecture, window and door frames, furnishings, electronics, and many other fields often require custom-made aluminum angles with rounded or squared off edges, and various degrees depending on the final application.
All the aluminum angles we supply
Due to our constant investment on R&D as well as on technology, at Profall we supply aluminum angles for a variety of sectors – architecture, furnishing, electronics, machinery etc. – in a short time and with the utmost precision, shipping the extruded products worldwide at reasonable rates.
In our catalog you will find two main kinds of aluminum angles:
- corners extrusions with even sides
- corners extrusions with uneven sides
But don’t worry: if that’s not what you are looking for, we can supply aluminum angles that are made on a brand-new project which is aimed at satisfying your needs and wants.
Let’s have a look at the two most common aluminum kinds of corners.
Corners with even sides
These extrusions are mostly used in the electronics, furnishings, robotics, and construction industries, as well as in numerous other fields. They are made of 1050, 1070, 3103, and 6060 alloys in compliance with the European regulations.
Corners with uneven sides
We use the 1050, 1070, 3103 and 6060 alloys to produce these angles that are specifically designed for mechanical, construction, electromechanical, and domestic use, and often need small and miniature sizes.
Are you looking for aluminum angle suppliers?
Our offer as aluminum angle suppliers
As we have written above, our strength point is the possibility to supply custom-made aluminum angles and extrusions by either customizing the products in our catalog or by creating brand-new ones. In a nutshell, we can give you exactly what you ask for.
- you can submit small orders – starting from 200 Kg
- when you contact us, we get back to you in a very short time with a feasibility feedback
- you will be receiving your products in a few weeks worldwide – it usually takes us two weeks to process an order, and send the final product all over the world at reasonable shipping rates
- you are guaranteed after sales technical support
- you can be certain all our products are certified and made in compliance with the latest European regulations
High technology aluminum processing
It happens that many companies need customized extrusions that must to undergo special technical processings. Here’s what we have to offer:
- Aluminum cutting, with different types of saws and limited tolerance
- Aluminum shearing to transform the various profiles according to your needs
- Aluminum surface treatment to remove impurities, and guarantee any color, hardness and sheen requirements
- Aluminum packaging, with the possibility of applying logos, bar codes and specific IDs according to your need
The advantages of choosing aluminum angles
Aluminum angles are used in a variety of different applications, most commonly as structural components designed to hold or support something. Some of them are intended for architectural uses, while others are used in machinery and in industry.
Well, this large use of aluminum is due to the characteristics of the metal itself:
- it is lighter and cheaper than other materials like wood or stainless steel
- it is highly resistant to corrosion
- it is resistant to atmospheric conditions, and cannot be damaged by insect
- it has an extreme strength-to-weight ratio
Choose Profall as your aluminum angle supplier