Are you looking for high quality Italian aluminum profiles? Here’s Profall, the solution to your needs. The company provides aluminun extrusions – standard, special or customizable – for every need, and ships all over the world.
Italy has always been equal to high quality, attention to detail and experimentation in many fields. Such is the case of Italian aluminum profiles as well. Separation joints, threshold covers, corners for protection or coverings of various kinds; any job you have to do, in any sector, you may need aluminum profiles, even of very small dimensions that requires extreme precision, and are difficult to find on the market.
The Italian company Profall is the solution since:
- it is able to make extremely complex aluminum extrusions and profiles,
- it can manufacture profiles of any dimension and in special shapes, with a high level of customization
- it uses different aluminum alloys depending on the type of work.
The high quality of the Italian aluminum and its ecological production cycle makes it possible to obtain the maximum from this material, creating aluminum profiles of excellence in the global industrial scene: safe, recyclable and resistant.
The advantages of Italian aluminum profiles: The Profall experience
Profall stands out as one of the leading companies in the sector of aluminum either in Italy and abroad, being able to understand and satisfy its customers’ needs thanks to its customer service and a constantly up-to-date technology that allows the company to develop Italian high-tech aluminum extrusions.
Try the quality of Italian aluminum.
Standard aluminum extrusions
Profall's high quality Italian aluminum profiles are obtained from the extrusion process, exploiting the malleability of aluminum at specific temperatures, in order to obtain any kind of shapes, from the standard to the most complex ones. Here are some standard-shaped aluminum extrusions:
• Corner elements with even sides: among the most common aluminum extrusions there is a wide range of corner elements with even sides, widely used in the mechanical, building, domestic and electromechanical fields.
• Corner elements with uneven sides: for mechanical, electromechanical and domestic use, made from 1050, 1070, 3103 and 6060 alloys.
• Flat bars: commonly used in the mechanical, furnishing, electromechanical and construction industries, Profall produces flat aluminum bars in thicknesses ranging from 5 mm to 120 mm.
• H-profiles: manufactured in compliance with the current European regulations, H-profiles are commonly used in construction, electromechanical, mechanical, and furnishing industries. They are guaranteed to provide maximum strength, durability, and precision.
• Round bars: very common aluminum bars used in the mechanical, electromechanical and furnishing industries. Profall is capable of producing round extruded bars in sizes ranging from thumbnails to large.
• Square bars: in the category of standard aluminum extrusions, there are square bars in sizes ranging from 4 mm to 50 mm, with a weight ranging from 43 to 1060 g. Commonly used in the mechanical, electromechanical, and furnishing industries.
Profall provides aluminum in Italy and abroad.
Special aluminum extrusions
Besides standard extrusions, that can be customized anyway, Profall manufactures special extrusions as well, designed with special dimensional tolerances and mechanical characteristics upon request.
• Special U-profiles, used in the electronics, electromechanical, automotive, furnishing, and construction industries, as well as for domestic applications and various other uses.
• Glazing extrusions, employed in the furnishing and construction industries for the assemply of doors and windows.
• Borders with screw attachments, sold in bar format and designed to house and conceal the fastening screws on panel assemblies.
• Trim profiles for motor vehicles, that is finishing and cladding elements designed to house the fastening screws for the internal and external panels on motor vehicles.
• Transition strips with shanks used in the furnishing industry as cladding for technical partitions in shops and exhibition stands, or for flooring applications.
• Picture frames designed to be cut at 45° and to house fastening and corner assembly brackets.
• Extruded aluminum handles that can be manufactured with countless customisation possibilities in terms of shapes and sizes
• Drainers and water deflectors used for the construction of industrial vehicles.
• Curve profiles mostly used in the interior designs of trains and cruise ships.
• Corner elements with special cross-section used as finishing elements for panels and steps and as edge elements for steps on industrial vehicles, such as trains, buses, etc.
• Handrail extrusions as the support elements for parapets and staircase and balcony railings.
Still looking for reliable providers?
Why should you choose Profall as your Italian aluminum provider?
The quality and the complexity of shapes and technical characteristics of Italian aluminum works by Profall have been much appreciated all over the world, not only thanks to the attention paid to raw materials, but also thanks to a series of services the company is able to guarantee.
- A collaborative approach – Profilati Alluminio carefully analyses and understands even the most complex technical needs
- Technical support from the beginning – all solutions are analyzed from the early phase of design in order to guarantee correct quotes and give a realistic feedback on the concrete result of the required aluminum extrusion
- Fast deliveries with low shipping costs – prototyping and production of pre-series take place, on average, in three weeks; the subsequent production in just two weeks
- Highly customizable projects and profiles due to the constant investment that makes Profall one of the companies with the most up-to-date technology in the field
- Chance to provide either big and small production lots, starting from 200 kg depending on the needs
- Safe and ecological production cycle, creating aluminum profiles that respect the environment.
- All production made in compliance with the main European regulations
- Possibility to ship all over the world.
Aluminum profiles: Italy customizes them for you
Finding the right aluminum profile can be a lengthy and expensive undertaking that often has no solution. If you need a special profile or made to measure, Profall has what you need: custom aluminum profiles.
Profall is able to make Italian aluminum profiles of any type and material, highly customizable and even of very small dimensions. To get a quick quote without obligation just follow very few directions:
- Send a request to the Profall sales office, attaching a general drawing of the aluminum profile you need,
- Specifies any special finishings, machining, cuts and quantities of material required,
- Wait for the response of Profall, that in a few hours will contact you back through a highly specialized consultant, without obligation, for further information.
Italian aluminum provider and much more: a new partnership
Profall has started a new partnership with RCRAMERA to double the quality of its Italian aluminum profiles and the number of services provided. This means the acquisition of even more technological processes to achieve the utmost level of precision necessary to:
- Aluminum cutting with different types of saws and limited tolerance
- Aluminum shearing to create various profiles according to customers’ needs
- Aluminum surface treatment with advanced brushing techniques to remove any impurity and guarantee any color, hardness and sheen requirements.
- Aluminum packaging with the possibility of applying logos, bar codes and specific IDs according to need.
Try the high quality Italian aluminum profiles!