We are an Italian aluminum extrusion manufacturer: our headquarters are in Varese, in Northern Italy. But we export all over the world, partnering with companies that work in a wide variety of sectors, such as:
All the profiles we produce
It is difficult to list all the types of extruded profiles we produce because each of them can vary in shape, size and even color, depending on your needs and sector of application. For simplicity, we have divided them into three broad categories:
- 15 types of standard profiles - corners with equal and unequal sides; flat, square, round, flat bars with round edges; double and simple channels; half round; C, Z, H profiles; square, rectangular, round tubes.
- 11 types of special profiles - special section corners; borders with screw attachment and for motor vehicles; joint cover with stem; frames; handrails for stairs; furniture handles; special U profiles and glazing beads; drip trays and splash shields; aluminum chisels.
- All the customized extrusions you need, even with small dimensions and high technical complexity - as an Italian aluminum extrusion manufacturer, we have worked with CERN in Geneva, the Thierry Mugler brand, MSC Crociere, and Bhabha Atomic Research Center in India
You may also be interested in: The excellence of Italian aluminum
Learn more about our custom aluminum processes: contact us for free
The advantages of aluminum extrusion according to Profall
There are various reasons why national and international companies work with an aluminum extrusion manufacturer like Profall in Italy. Among these, the fact that Profall is among the few companies able to extrude high quality aluminum even with very small dimensional tolerances and with a high degree of technical complexity.
How do we do it? Thanks to a team of professional technicians and a constantly updated and technologically advanced fleet. Starting from a technical drawing, we can create extrusions tailored to your needs, whatever your business sector.
Here are the practical advantages you will reap by choosing Profall as an Italian aluminum extrusion manufacturer:
- fast request analysis and feedback
- delivery within about two weeks from the moment of prototyping
- after-sales technical assistance through technicians who are at your complete disposal to answer your questions or solve problems
- possibility to partially or completely customize the extrusions, also by adding company logos, bar codes, and other identifying elements.
Learn more about what is an aluminum extrusion and how is it made
Aluminum extrusion in Italy, export all over the world
One of our strengths is that we do not only deal with aluminum extrusion in Italy. In fact, although our headquarters are located in this country, we export all over the world with shipping prices that do not particularly affect the final cost.
For example, we were called by an architectural firm to create specially crafted bicycle racks for Doha, Qatar: the result is now visible on the city's cycle paths.
Are you looking for an aluminum extrusion manufacturer in Italy that exports all over the world?
Contact us without any commitment