T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion Manufacturers
Profilati Alluminio is an Italian manufacturer specializing in producing and extruding aluminum profiles. Among these, T-slots are included. Find out everything about our service and products on this page.
Profall’s Service as a T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion Manufacturer
Our long-established expertise in aluminum extrusion processes made us one of the most renowned manufacturers of T-slots and other types of profiles – both standard and special. In Italy, Europe, and worldwide, our customers ask us for the supply of the product they require.
We always meet their needs thanks to our full service, which includes:
- accurate and high-quality manufacturing and extrusion of aluminum T-slots, following the European regulations
- prompt supply of the profiles you ask us for in the format you prefer (reel or bar) – our delivery is international and will be accomplished in 2 working weeks only
- possibility to manufacture customized aluminum T-slot extrusions with the sizes, shapes, dimensional tolerances, and technical and mechanical features you look for
- possibility to finish the surface of our products with specific treatments – such as anodizing or RAL painting
- after-sales support
Now let’s see the wide variety of products made available by Profall!
The Aluminum T-Slot Extrusions We Manufacture
In our catalog, you will find two types of aluminum extrusions that are categorized as T-slots:
- T-tracks – manufactured with aluminum alloys like the 1050, 1070, 3103, and 6060, and with a dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.15 mm. They are mostly ideal for the mechanical, electronics, residential construction, and automotive fields.
- Transition strips – T-slot extrusions that are manufactured resorting to the 6060 aluminum alloy and provided in the bar format. They are mainly used as technical partitions and finishing and coupling elements in the furnishing sector.
As we have mentioned earlier, these two T-slots – as well as the other aluminum extrusions we manufacture – can undergo several surface treatments and finishing that improve their characteristics, resistance, and overall advantages.
You only need to send us a technical drawing of the profile you require. We will then:
- test the feasibility of the project
- prototype it
- proceed with its pre-series production
Contact the best T-slot aluminum extrusion manufacturer and ask immediately for a free quote!