In this article, we will delve into:
- Profall’s shower door extrusions
- The advantages of extruded aluminum
- Profall’s service
Shower door and frame aluminum extrusions in our catalog
Here follow the products that Profall manufactures to install showers in several interior contexts. Let’s find them out together:
U channels and double ducts
These are aluminum standard profiles, which means they have simple shapes, sizes, and dimensional tolerances. They both find widespread use in the following sectors:
Among these applications, they are particularly ideal as shower door frame aluminum extrusions, specifically because they can be used as sliding wall elements.
Aluminum H sections are extrusions named after their distinctive shape: in fact, they host two mirrored tracks which are mainly employed as sliding elements in shower doors and frames.
Aside from interior-related applications, these profiles are supplied in the following sectors:
- mechanical and electromechanical
These profiles are also standard extrusions and are manufactured by resorting to the qualities of the 1050, 1070, 3103, and 6060 aluminum alloys.
Corner extrusions with even and uneven sides
In addition to these aluminum profiles for shower doors and frames, there are also corner extrusions with even sides and corner extrusions with uneven sides. How do they differ? In the side length: they’re symmetrical in the first profile, while in the other one they’re not.
These standard extrusions are widely used in the following sectors:
- mechanical and electromechanical
Among their uses, they are also employed in shower doors and frames since these aluminum extrusions serve as supporting and sliding elements for shower walls.
Aluminum T-tracks are also ideal as extrusions for shower doors and frames since they offer gentle and safe sliding – thanks to their track.
Other than interior designing, these profiles are used in the following sectors:
They are made in the 1050, 1070, 3103, and 6060 aluminum alloys, which give them high lightweight and resistance, and they’re easy to use in endless situations.
Finally, Profall’s aluminum Z bars are used in the interior designing of restrooms, especially for showers. They serve, in fact, as protection elements that seal the gap between the door and the frame along the edge to avoid possible water leakage.
Other than this application, these aluminum extrusions are used in the following sectors:
Standard Z bars are always manufactured from the 1050, 1070, 3103, and 6060 aluminum alloys and guarantee resistance, long-lasting performance, and an aesthetically pleasing design.
Discover our full catalog and find the profile you’re looking for
The advantages of aluminum extrusions in shower doors and frames manufacturing
Aluminum extrusions are frequently used to manufacture shower doors and frames thanks to their multiple advantages:
- They are resistant to corrosion and waterproof, thus they don’t rust nor deteriorate if exposed to the water jet and humidity that characterize the shower
- Aluminum is a lightweight metal, it reduces the overall weight of shower doors and frames and is easy to handle and install
- They present a flexible design, since they easily adapt to different contexts thanks to the shapes and sizes they can be manufactured in
- They have a long life cycle, thanks to the robustness that characterizes aluminum extrusions and that protects the shower door and frame from possible shocks and scratches
- They can be anodized or welded, so that they can be used in several situations and obtain improved technical and mechanical qualities
- They can be painted in RAL colors, so as to give the shower door and frame aluminum extrusion a specific shade that adapts to the shower color
Profall’s service: timely and tailor-made
When it comes to supplying aluminum extrusions for window doors and frames, Profall is undoubtedly the market leader. We’re a company that specializes in aluminum treatment and the production of the profiles that better suit your application needs.
In fact, we offer a full service based not only on the supplying but also the customization of the extrusions required. Starting from a technical drawing, we can create the profile you’re looking for and customize it in terms of:
- sizes and dimensional tolerances
- shapes and colors
- mechanical treatments
- surface finishes
Once the customized shower door aluminum extrusion is created, we will provide it to you in 2 working weeks only, wherever you are – thanks to our international delivery service.
You can count on Profall’s know-how, precision, and quality processes and obtain the high complexity finishing product that other companies are not able to manufacture.
Ask us for a quote without any obligation