Aluminum Pipe Suppliers
Aluminum round, rectangular and square tubing suppliers: that is one of our activities to meet any industry requirement – from electronics to furnishings, electrical, automotive and design. On top of that, should you need aluminum pipes of any other shape, do not hesitate to contact us. Supplying 100% customized aluminum tubes is our strong suit.
Aluminum tubes are used in a wide range of industrial applications that require resistance to atmospheric agents and corrosion, lightweight, excellent electrical and thermal conductivity, and, in some cases, even attention to design.
Our offer as aluminum pipe suppliers
Needless to say, a supply of aluminum tubing can take many forms that range from standard shapes – round, square, and rectangular – to more custom ones. You can find all of them in our catalog.
Aluminum round tubing suppliers
Something like ninety different kinds of standard aluminum tubes are readily available at Profall. You can take a look at this table to see all the dimensions and variations.
Generally speaking, we can say that this kind of aluminum tubing supply is made of tubes:
- With sizes ranging from 5 mm to 120 mm
- In 1050, 1070, 3103 and 6060 aluminum alloys most commonly used in the mechanical, electromechanical, construction, and furnishing industries
- In bar or reel format
Aluminum square tubing suppliers
Standard dimensional tolerances for these kinds of extruded products are equal to +/- 0.15 mm per side. However, as aluminum square tubing suppliers we provide you with fully customized tubes as well.
Square tubings are:
- Made from 1050, 1070, 3103 and 6060 alloys
- Sold in bar or reel format
- Available in twenty-two different versions
Aluminum rectangular tubing suppliers
The construction, furnishing, electromechanical, and mechanical industries often require rectangular pipes as well.
Although they have standard dimensional tolerances of +/- 0.15 mm per side, we can supply aluminum rectangular tubing of special dimensions as well so as to meet your needs and wants.
We can sum up the main characteristics of rectangular tubes as follows:
- They are available in twenty-five standard versions
- They are made from 1050, 1070, 3103, and 6060 alloys
- They are sold either in bar or reel format
Fully customized tubing suppliers
The above listed products are just some of the shapes we can make tubes in. So, if you need a supply of aluminum tubing in special shapes or even with the tiniest dimensional tolerances, we are able to provide you exactly with what you need.
Looking for aluminum pipe suppliers?
The alloys we use
The best materials for making tubes are undoubtedly steel and aluminum. As a matter of fact, both of them are highly resistant to corrosion and have a remarkable aesthetic quality. However, the latter is lighter and more easily workable and weldable, which makes it cheaper than steel.
As aluminum alloy tube suppliers, we use three main kinds of aluminum alloys:
- 1000 series with a minimum purity rating of 99.5% – these alloys have a high capacity in terms of electrical and thermal conductivity, and resistance to corrosion
- 3000 series made of Manganese – they offer even greater resistance to corrosion, a quality that makes them easily weldable
- 6000 series containing Silicium and Magnesium – these aluminum alloys are easy to process and weld; 6063 aluminum is especially used for bars and tubing
Why you should choose us for your aluminum tubing supply
It is not easy to find a proper and reliable aluminum extruded tube supplier, but you have just stumbled into what you need because at Profall’s you can:
- Order just a small supply of aluminum tubing – starting from 200 Kg for the bar format and 500 Kg for the reel format
- Get you order fulfilled in a short time – usually a couple of working weeks
- Ask us for all the customizations you need – there’s no limit to what we can do
- Receive your order wherever you are in the world at reasonable shipping rates
- Require for post-sales service once you placed your order
What kind of aluminum pipes do you need?