The excellence of Italian aluminum profiles
Are you looking for high quality aluminum profiles? Separation joints, threshold covers, corners for protection or coverings of various kinds; any job you have to do, in any sector, you may need precise aluminum profiles, even of very small dimensions.
Profall is able to make extremely complex aluminum extrusions and profiles, of any dimension or in special shapes, with a high level of customization and using different alloys for each type of work. The high quality of the Italian aluminum and its ecological production cycle make possible to obtain the maximum from this material, creating aluminum profiles of excellence in the global industrial scene: safe, recyclable and resistant.
The advantages of Italian aluminum profiles: The Profall experience
Profall is a leading company in the sector of aluminum profiles on the Italian and international market for many years, knows the needs of its customers and is daily engaged in the development of high-tech aluminum extrusions.
• Profall adopts a collaborative approach, with a view to solving all customer needs. It is able to analyze understand every technical need, even the most complex, coming into contact with many different realities.
• Guarantees technical support from the beginning, studying with the customer the best solution already in the design phase. Profall is always oriented towards optimization, to guarantee correct quotation and give the best feedback on the concrete result of the aluminum extrusion to be realized.
• Rapid and fast deliveries, coherent and complete answers also from a technical point of view. The company is organized to guarantee short work times. Prototyping and production of pre-series take place, on average, in three weeks. The subsequent production in just two weeks.
• Highly customizable projects and profiles by design. By specifying the amount of production required and providing a general drawing of the profile, Profall is able to give you back a quick and effortless quote for your custom aluminum profile.
• Profall can realize large and small production lots, starting from 200 kg depending on the needs.
• The Italian company exploits a safe and ecological production cycle, creating aluminum profiles that respect the environment.
• All production complies with the main European regulations.
• The 850-tonne extrusion line and press allows the production of high quality extrusions, even very small, that not all companies are able to do.
Standard aluminum extrusions
Profall's high quality Italian extrusions are obtained from the extrusion process, exploiting the malleability of aluminum at specific temperatures, allowing to obtain shapes of any type, from the standard to the most complex. Here are some standard-shaped aluminum extrusions:
• Corner elements with even sides: among the most common aluminum extrusions there is a wide range of corner elements with even sides, widely used in the mechanical, building, domestic and electromechanical fields.
• Corner elements with uneven sides: for mechanical, electromechanical and domestic use, made from 1050, 1070, 3103 and 6060 alloys.
• Flat bars: commonly used in the mechanical, furnishing, electromechanical and construction industries, Profall produces flat aluminum bars in thicknesses ranging from 5 mm to 120 mm.
• H-profiles: manufactured in compliance with the current European regulations, H-profiles are commonly used in construction, electromechanical, mechanical, and furnishing industries. They are guaranteed to provide maximum strength, durability, and precision.
• Round bars: very common aluminum bars used in the mechanical, electromechanical and furnishing industries. Profall is capable of producing round extruded bars in sizes ranging from thumbnails to large.
• Square bars: in the category of standard aluminum extrusions, there are square bars in sizes ranging from 4 mm to 50 mm, with a weight ranging from 43 to 1060 g. Commonly used in the mechanical, electromechanical, and furnishing industries.
Aluminum profiles: Italy customizes them for you
Finding the right aluminum profile can be a lengthy and expensive undertaking that often has no solution. If you need a special profile or made to measure, Profall has what you need: custom aluminum profiles.
Profall is able to make Italian aluminum profiles of any type and material, highly customized and even of very small dimensions. To get a quick quote without obligation just follow very few directions:
• Send a request to the Profall sales office, attaching a general drawing of the aluminum profile you need,
• Specifies any special finishings, machining, cuts and quantities of material required,
• Wait for the response of Profall, who in a few hours will contact you through a highly specialized consultant, without obligation, for further information.