Aluminum Cabinet Door Extrusion
On this page, we will delve into:
- How aluminum extruded cabinet doors are created
- Our aluminum profiles for cabinet doors
- Standard extrusions
- Special extrusions
- Our aluminum cabinet door extrusions quality
How aluminum extruded cabinet doors are created
When it comes to aluminum, we need to think about a very pliable metal that can be shaped in whichever way you want to but still maintain its intrinsic strength and stability.
Corrosion and abrasion resistant, this material can be subjected to extrusion, a process which turns aluminum alloy into a specific component. During this procedure, aluminum flows through a die, taking the same cross-sectional form as the die.
Whether you are looking for a simple or a much more complex shape, Profall can manufacture highly tailor-made cabinet door profiles thanks to our customization services. We can also work with tiny dimensional tolerances, achieving a vast array of profiles and parts that can be ranked into three main categories:
- solid similar to round tubes, beams and angles
- hollow like square or rectangular tubes
- semi-hollow as in C-channels
Our aluminum profiles for cabinet doors
Aluminum profiles for cabinet doors are particularly widespread in furniture and construction industries. Profall is specialized in designing and manufacturing not only standard extrusions, but also special ones that can fit every shape.
Our products are compliant with the highest technical standards because:
- they are made from a special alloy
- they can be produced in different sizes, based on the customer’s technical requirements
- our profiles are tailor-made
Standard Aluminum Extrusions
Profall's vast offer of standard aluminum extrusions comprises a variety of simple shapes that are available in a number of sizes.
They can easily adapt to different projects adhering with the customer’s technical necessities in terms of furniture and construction.
Aluminum corner extrusion with even sides
Aluminum corner extrusion with uneven sides
Aluminum double duct profiles
Aluminum flat bar
Aluminum flat bars with rounded edges
Aluminum H section
Aluminum rectangular tubing
Aluminum round bar
Aluminum round tubing
Aluminum semicircular elements
Aluminum square bar
Aluminum square tubing
Aluminum U channel extrusions
Aluminum Z bar
Special Aluminum Extrusions
At Profall we are committed to excellence and high quality standards. For this reason, we have a comprehensive line of special aluminum extrusions that can be tailored based on the customer’s needs in terms of shape, size and field of application.
Every extruded aluminum profile is manufactured starting from a technical drawing and using superior quality metal alloy. Profall take advantage of the most innovative techniques to shape complex extrusions with reduced dimensional tolerances.
Aluminum borders with screw attachments
Aluminum curve profiles
Aluminum drainers and water deflectors
Aluminum glazing extrusions
Aluminum picture frames
Aluminum trim profiles for motor vehicles
Corner elements with special cross-sections
Extruded aluminum handles
Transition strips with shanks
Our aluminum cabinet door extrusions quality
Our aluminum cabinet door extrusions present a series of advantages.
- Superior quality: our aluminum profiles are crafted from the finest-grade aluminum, ensuring them to stand the test of time. They are resistant to corrosion, rust, and wear.
- Customization: each project is unique. This is the reason why we offer a wide range of customizations, including various shapes, sizes, and finishes.
- Versatility: with our aluminum profiles for cabinet doors, you can unleash your creativity and bring your design ideas to life.
Are you looking for an aluminum cabinet door extrusion?